- Steganography (2023 - )
- The main goal of this course is to teach related research on Steganography and its application theory and practice to understand Steganography and its application trends and then know how to engage in research in Steganography and its applications. Through interaction, the dissertation will teach students how to do in-depth research on Steganography and its applications. In addition, it will strengthen the actual mathematical foundation to understand the design of Steganography and its applications.
- Multimedia Information Compression (2021 - )
- Video and audio are very important in a multimedia data format, such that it can be widely accepted by the public to read and listen to use, saving data storage space is important. In addition to audio and video coding technology can effectively reduce the storage space required for audio-visual materials, more important is to be able to maintain good visual quality. Allow students to understand the principle of operation and the need for video encoded through the course of, and then apply the knowledge in everyday life.
- Information Security (2020 - )
- The main objective of this course is to teach students the theories and practices of related researches in information security. From the practical introduction of information security trends, and then step-by-step let students know how to engage in research works related to the field of information security. Through interactive discussions to teach students how to study in-depth the field of information security-related researches, and will strengthen mathematics and physics. To the actual design of information security of simulation programs, students will learn how to design safety-related information algorithms. Finally, students will learn the information security theories and practices relative to mobile communication networks.
- Workshop on Cryptography and Steganography (Dec. 1, 2017)
- Operating Systems (2012 - )
- The operating system is an interface between the user and the computer hardware.
All computers will be done through the operating system to manage computer resources,
including CPU, memory, and disk drive management. This course is primarily teaching Introduction
to the operating system, technology, security, and its theory.
- Research Thesis Seminar (2014 - )
- Understand the domain knowledge of information technology and overview of the related industry.
Leaning new technologies, stimulating students' motivation to learn and enhancing the capability of self-learning.
- Research Technical Writing (2013 - )
- To enhance the graduates the reading, writing and presentation skills.
The course will be instances to give explanations, students need to practice more.
- Information Security Management (2009 Spring)
- Introduce to Research Methodology (2009 Spring)
- Statistics (2007 - 2011)
- Introduce to Cryptography (2008 Spring)
- Introduce to Computers (2005 Spring)
- Management Mathematics (2003 Spring)
- Delphi (2000)
- Database Management Systems (1997)
- Object-Oriented Language (1996)