International Journal of Electronics and Information Engineering (IJEIE) is a peer-reviewed journal and hence only quality papers are welcome for the IJEIE.
Key points for authors before submitting the paper:
Guide for Authors
- Manuscript Style, Illustrations and Photos
- Articles must be written in good English. Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. It will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher.
- Ensure that your paper adheres to the rules and guidelines for submission to the journal.
- Title does not exceed two lines in print and 150 characters (including spaces) at most,
without any numbers, acronyms, abbreviations or punctuation [usually].
- Format and Download:
The authors don't care the format in submitting phase. However, all accepted manuscripts must be written in LaTeX format.
Authors are responsible for converting their manuscripts to LaTeX, if not initially in LaTeX format. Figures should be in EPS
(if in Latex format). It is the authors' responsibility to prepare papers as in IJEIE's format. Accepted papers may not be
published unless they meet IJEIE's formatting standard. Here you can view a sample file in Acrobat pdf format (Download PDF).
You can download a sample file named IJEIE_TEX_Format.zip (Latex format), IJEIE_TEX_Format.rar (Latex format).
- Length Limitation:
All papers should be concisely written and be no longer than 30 double-spaced pages (12-point font, approximately 26 lines/page)
- Title Page:
The title page should contain the article title, author(s) names and affiliations, address, an abstract not exceeding 100 words,
and a list of three to five keywords.
- Corresponding Author:
Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication. Ensure that telephone numbers
(with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
References should be listed alphabetically, in the same way as follows:
For a paper in a journal:
 M. S. Hwang, C. C. Chang, and K. F. Hwang, “An ElGamal-like cryptosystem for enciphering large messages,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 445-446, 2002.
For a book:
 Dorothy E. R. Denning, Cryptography and Data Security. Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley, 1982.
For a paper in a proceeding:
 M. S. Hwang, C. C. Lee, and Y. L. Tang, “Two simple batch verifying multiple digital signatures,” The Third International Conference on Information and Communication Security (ICICS2001), pp. 13-16, Xian, China, 2001.
In text, references should be indicated by [number].
- Figures must not be cut-n-paste and the texts inside Figures, Graphs and Tables must follow the
Font-style of the text. Ensure clear and good quality picture in the first submission. Ensure the
copyright from publishers or authors - if you use from other sources, with proper reference. Authors
will be responsible for copyright of these materials. Also, ensure that the printing quality of your
figures and graphs are understandable if one prints the paper in Black-White printer.
- Submission Procedure: Authors could submit their Word, ps or pdf file to the editor-in-chief via Email (email@example.com)
- Copyright: After accepting paper, the corresponding author should signed copyright form, scan, and email the signed copyright form to me within 2 weeks (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can download an unsigned copyright file named IJEIE-Copyright_Form.pdf (IJEIE Copyright Form).
- Review Process:
1-3 months for the refereeing process and to inform the authors of the outcome of the refereeing process. Papers should preferably be sent to 2-3 referees and must be amended according to their comments. If one of referees rejects the manuscript, Editor-in-Chief will reject the manuscript for publication in IJEIE.
- Page Charges:
The rate of the page charges is free.